STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
Return, Refunds and Exchange of
Retail Products and Service treatments
(Dermalogica and Africology)
The Consumers right to return goods
- Where a consumer did not have an opportunity to examine goods before delivery
- Goods intended to satisfy a particular purpose communicated to the consumer and have been found not to meet that purpose
- The goods were found not be of good quality
- Not usable and durable for a reasonable period of time
- The consumer may return defective goods within 6 months after purchase – can request the repair, refund of the goods
Returns and Refunds
- ‘Cooling off Period’ in response to direct marketing- the consumer has 5 days to change their mind. Goods must be refunded within 15 business days.
- If goods are returned (within 10 days) in their original unopened packaging a full refund must be given.
- If in their original condition, but repackaged in original packaging a reasonable amount for use of goods or consumption can be charged.
- If the original packaging is damaged and the product has been used so re-sale of the product would be impossible, you may refuse to take the product back, also on the basis of health reasons.
- Consumer choice of refund, whether it’s by money back, credit back, credit towards a product or treatment
- If we fail to perform a service to the standards: a refund of a reasonable portion of the price of the service or a full refund.
Exchange of Retail product
- Retail products can be exchanged within (10 days) for another product, only if the product has not been open and the packaging is not damaged. If exchanged for a less expensive product, the consumer can get the remainder of the money back as either cash or credit. If the new product is more expensive, the consumer can pay the difference.
Cayenne Spa Cancellation policy
- 50% Deposit or the full amount is required to be pre - paid if the service is over 2hours or for any Spa packages.
Includes: (Cayenne Spa Packages, Half and Full Day Package)
Pre payment can be done directly through paying at the Cayenne Spa Reception with cash, credit card, Room charge or by
EFT. Proof of payment is needed and Physical address in order to complete the transaction.
- The full amount of the treatment or deposit will be refunded if treatments are cancelled 24 hours before the booked treatment. The Full details of the client need to be forwarded to the Spa.
- Failing to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of the booked treatment, will result in loss of deposit.
- Arrival of 15 minutes prior to treatment time is requested in order to start on time with the treatment and to avoid shortening the treatment. The 15 minutes prior to the treatment are used to fill out a consultation and disclaimer form also to get changed.
- Failing to arrive 15 minutes before, due to any reason whatsoever, will lead to the shortening of the treatment, as the treatment is booked out for a specific slot and the treatment will still end at the pre-determined time. If the treatment time is shortened due to the client arriving late, the full treatment price will still be charged. The treatment can then, under no circumstances, be exchanged for a shorter treatment with a lower price.
- Guests need to be aware of their booking time, which is when the treatment needs to start. Therefore bear in mind that consultation forms need to be filled out as swiftly as possible. Therapist and Receptionist will make sure this information is clearly stated when booking is made.